Just another quick thank you to my contributors. This is such a blessing. Please feel free to share this page.
After being rejected when I've asked for help from agencies and
organizations here in Florida for the last year and a half.... Well, it
amazes me that people can still be so generous as hard as I know the
economy is out there for everyone. I'm staying as hopeful and positive
as I can and so I'm packing up and getting ready for the trip.
I'm sure anyone from Arkansas who has seen this has been unhappy that I
plan to move to their beautiful state to 'freeload' on their system. I'm
sorry for that, I don't particularly like doing it either. I've always
been the helper, not the helpee. Did I adequately express my outrage
that I would have agencies falling all over themselves to help me if I
had drug or alcohol abuse problems? Many addicts have underlying mental
illnesses and become addicts because they self medicate, but I've never
been one of them. Not from any sense of moral superiority but because I
fear loss of control. Witness the irony, because anxiety and mood swings
robs me of that anyway. Ha.
Update
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment